Gasoline Man Portable Drilling Rig
Offered Gasoline Man Portable Drilling Rigs are available with modular design and fast disassembling. Offered with reliable and convenient operation, these are featured with console platforms, power swivel, gasoline engine, aerodynamic system, mast assy and many other appendices. Optimization in the designing of these can be done by the addition of combination of hydraulic oil tanks, direct-drive hydraulic variable pumps, and reversing valves. Offered with reduced system-loss, the assembly of these Gasoline Man Portable Drilling Rigs make the use of rectangular tubes with the assistance of welding slip ways and thus help in improving the safety of the operator by making transportation more convenient.
Key Points :
- Applicable for working in hills, plain, forests, mountains, loess, gobi, seasonal farmland for mine survey, geologic framework investigation, seismic prospecting and several other drilling projects.
- The Drilling method of these products includes air drilling, mud drilling, casing drilling, DTH hammer drilling etc. Adapted to assorted drilling operations with comparative drilling method, the maximal drilling depth with the operation is 30 meters.
- Self-adaption system stratum is provisioned for lessening the handle regulating time of as well as to boost the drilling efficiency. This also insures the hole-perpendicularity.
- Utilization of lithium battery with optimal capacity so as to reduce the weight at maximal limit.
- Modish designs of power swivel are capable to reduce the damage probability of bearing.
- Offered with improved reliability as well as safety of system.
Technical details :
|Drilling method||Depth||Pipe（dia.*len.） |
|Mud drilling||30 m||Ф50×3×1500||75/90mm|
|Air drilling||30 m||Ф50×3× 1500||75/82mm|
|Auger drilling||15 m||Ф50×φ90×1500||90mm|
|Casing drilling||20 m||Ф102×Ф60×1500mm||105mm|
|Weight||Max weight of part||≤ 71 kg|
|Total weight||≤269 kg|
|Overall dimension||When working 1250×1000×2800 approximately|
Other Products in 'Portable Drilling Rig' category
Get in touch with us